FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You can also chat with us
How are you able to offer such competitive pricing?
At CPAP Genie, we are able to offer you the lowest pricing because we do not accept insurance assignment. This allows us to trickle down our savings and offer you the best possible pricing on your CPAP supplies.
Is my order secure on CPAPgenie.com?
Yes. Our digital site is built with SSL’s (Secure Sockets Layer) that encrypts all personal information. This is ensure that all of your information is confidential and secure. Additionally, we DO NOT sell any of your personal information to third parties under any circumstances.
If I have a question, how do I contact CPAPgenie?
Our number 1 priority is ensuring that you not only get the best CPAP equipment but that we are able to offer you exceptional support.
Chat with Us!
By clicking the ‘chat’ button on the bottom right hand corner of our website, we will route you directly to a CPAP Genie customer advocate expert.
Our hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am - 8:30pm.
Additionally, you can also send us a message on our contact us page and we will be sure to respond to your inquiry within 24 hours, or even less!
What methods of payment do you accept?
Credit Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and JCB cards as well.
Where do you ship from?
Most orders are shipped from our warehouse in Virginia. We also ship to all 50 states and US territories.
When will my order ship?
If your order is placed before 1pm EST Monday-Friday, it will ship the same business day (provided the equipment is in stock).
Once your item has been shipped, packaged generally arrive within 3-5 business days with standard shipping and between 1-3 days with expedited shipping options.
Do you ship internationally?
Unfortunately, due to Resmed and Respironics manufacturer policies, we do not ship outside the U.S
Do you accept returns?
Yes. We will accept returns on any unopened product within 30 days of your documented ship date.
Please note: All items must be its original, unopened form in order for your return to be accepted.
All returns are subject to a 15% returns processing fee. This 15% return will be deducted from your refund which will go back to your original form of payment.
To get started on your return, please click here.
But what if my mask doesn’t fit?
If the mask you ordered doesn’t fit perfectly, you can return it within 30 days from the date of documented outgoing shipment date and we will refund you your full amount minus original shipping expenses.
Will my insurance provider reimburse my CPAPgenie.com purchase?
We do not charge or bill any insurance, including Medicare and Medicaid. CPAPgenie.com sells direct to consumer. Private insurance companies and plans may reimburse for out-of-pocket costs for CPAP equipment.
Please contact your insurance provider first to check if they allow reimbursements. While many insurers do offer this option, others, like Medicare or Medicaid, does not approve claims for reimbursement from patients, or even acquiring PAP equipment outside of approved channels. Provided your insurance company and plan offers reimbursement for out-of-pocket costs, make sure you ask what specific information they require. This includes what type of claim form they prefer. Patients may be able to use a generic claim form, but some insurance providers have a particular form they need filled out.
The claim process will usually require adding medical billing codes for the equipment. These billing codes, called HCPCS (Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System) codes, are uniform and standard practice during the insurance claims process.
Below are the codes used for submission on insurance claim forms.
- E0601 RR-CPAP Device Rental
- E0601 NU-CPAP Device Purchase
- E0470 NU-BiPAP Without back-up rate feature
- E0471 NU-BiPAP WITH back-up rate feature
- A7030 — Full Face Mask
- A7031 — Full Face Mask Cushion
- A7034 — Nasal Mask(mask or cannula type) used with CPAP device with or without head strap
- A7033 — Nasal pillows/seals, replacement parts for nasal interface, pair
- A7035 — Headgear used with CPAP device
- A7036 — Chin strap used with CPAP device
- A7037 — Tubing used with CPAP device
- A7038 — Disposable filter used with CPAP device(Ultra Fine)
- A7039 — Non—disposable filter used with CPAP device(Foam)
- A7044 — Oral interface used with CPAP device
- E0561 — Passover Humidifier
- E0562 — Heated humidifier
- E7046 — Heated Humidification Chamber
- E1399 — Miscellaneous durable medical equipment items
- A9900 — Miscellaneous components of accessory items
Do you accept insurance?
Our goal is to offer you the best CPAP pricing. In order to do this, we do not accept insurance assignments. This allows us to trickle down those savings to you!
How do I submit my prescription?
Please submit your prescription HERE
You can also email a copy of your prescription to email@example.com.
Please place your last name and order number on the subject line. Please send your prescription in either .pdf, .gif, .jpg and/or .jpeg formats.
You may also take a photo of your prescription.
Prescription Must Include:
- Patient's first and last name
- Physician's information, signature, and date
- Prescribed pressure setting (Bi-PAP must include IPAP and EPAP pressures, APAP must include minimum and maximum pressure)
- A statement about the equipment needed, for example “CPAP”, “BiPAP”, “CPAP Mask”, “CPAP Humidifier” or “CPAP Supplies”
Do I need a CPAP prescription for CPAP supplies?
No, you do not need a CPAP prescription for your CPAP supplies.
Am I purchasing brand new items?
Yes, all items sold on CPAPgenie.com are brand new!